You have no items in your shopping cart.
Unity is now the default desktop session in Ubuntu 11.04. Natty Narwhal has new features a few of which are
- Drag and drop re-ordering of launcher icons
- Full Keyboard navigation support
- Launcher activation through keyboard shortcuts
- Right click context menu quick-lists
- Switching between running applications
There are now 3 session types available in GDM:
- Ubuntu:runs Unity and requires 3D driver support.
- Ubuntu Classic runs GNOME with gnome -panel, this supports all video hardware and video drivers.
- Ubuntu Classic( No effects) runs GNOME with gnome-panel. This is in 2D mode only.
Classic GNOME panel applets are not supported in UNity, only indicators such as nm-applet.
i386 is suitable for most people unless you specify otherwise this is what we will send.