You have no items in your shopping cart.
The IPCop Firewall is a Linux firewall distribution. It is geared towards home and SOHO users. The IPCop web-interface is very user-friendly and makes usage easy.
IPCop Mission Statement
Below, you will find a copy of the IPCop Mission Statement. All members of the IPCop Firewall Team strive to meet these goals. By achieving these goals, the IPCop Firewall will be one of the major Linux Firewall distributions in the world.
- Provide a stable Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide a secure Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide an opensourced Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide a highly configurable Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide an easily maintained Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide an easily configured Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide reliable Support to the IPCop Linux user base.
- Provide an enjoyable environment for the Public to discuss and request assistance.
- Provide stable, secure, and easy to implement upgrades/patches for IPCop Linux.
- Develop an appreciation for both the Linux and Opensource movements in our user base.
- Develop a long lasting relationship with our userbase.
- Strive to adapt IPCop to meet the needs of the Internet of Tomorrow.
- Further develop the Linux Knowledge base of all Project Members and Users.